We love tenants! Here are some of the ways:
- We help you find a great rental home or apartment in your area
- We help you find a compatible roommate looking for the same
- Get furnishings for your new rental home or apartment
- You can find many articles on anything tenant related
- There is legal assistance and government help if you need it
- We provide a walk-through app to document everything
- We provide a way to pay rent to your landlord online
- We give you legal and other documents you might need
- We provide a forum and site to connect with other tenants
Get the free eBook that is helping tenants throughout the US! Get answers to questions about your landlord, roommate or lease.
We know how difficult it can be to be a tenant … we’ve been there. However, this can also be a fun and fulfilling time in your life. Starting out, you will need to find a place to rent that is near your school or job, and Tenants.com is the best way to do that. We find you a rental in your area and set up communication with your new landlord.
If you need a roommate, we help with that as well. Tenants.com includes a comprehensive profile that will match you with a compatible roommate looking for the same type of rental that you are looking for.
You’ll have a lot of things to do, like get new furnishing and maybe find a good moving company. We help with all of that! Tenants.com will be your friend throughout the entire process of renting a new apartment or home.
However, things don’t always go the way you want. As you enter into a lease agreement, start making repair requests, and possibly have a dispute with your landlord, Tenants.com can help you. We provide legal assistance, legal forms, and a forum to discuss issues with other tenants that may be experiencing the same issues as you.
We want your stay in a rental to be the best possible experience. And if you move down the road, your profile stays with both of us and we’ll be there the next time, so you don’t have to keep filling out the same data each time your move! Best of luck to you!